Expression of interest (groups)
Locality Brokers aims to provide community groups with a bespoke service to identify professional service suppliers who can help them progress their project to the stage where they can raise capital for their project.
Community Groups can apply to benefit for the service. Those groups accepeted onto the programme will agree to the following terms and provide to the service information on:
• A named contact who will be responsible for the work and who will liaise with the Brokerage service on outcomes from any work associated with it by supplier firms sourced by the service.
• The land or building that they are interested in acquiring/refurbishing, developing. Including (where possible) details of any planning or development constraints, ownership.
• Details of the proposed use of the land or building by the group.
• Details of the legal and operational status of the organisation to confirm it’s not for personal/profit status and organisational health.
• A declaration of the reasons why they need nominal or pro bono services for the project.
• contribute to learning research designed to report on and improve the service.